RIVA DI MARE
14933
single,single-portfolio_page,postid-14933,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-theme-ver-9.2,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.2.3,vc_responsive

RIVA DI MARE

About This Project

Designed in Barcelona, RIVA DI MARE is a special trademark.

Each of our creations is inspired by a dynamic urban women and looking for fashion, comfort and quality at a good price.
90% of our collection is concentrated in Elche and the other 10 % in India where we produce our exclusive jewelled sandals .

RIVA DI MARE

About This Project

RIVA DI MARE

Cada una de nuestras creaciones está inspirada en una mujer urbana y dinámica que busca moda, comodidad y calidad a buen precio.
El 90% de nuestra colección está concentrada en Elche y el otro 10% en la India donde producimos nuestras exclusivas sandalias de pedrería.

MARCA

RIVA DI MARE

Category
MARCAS PROPIAS
Tags
calzado mujer, mujer, sandalias